844 29th Street, Oakland|
Offered At: $199,000
Return to Featured Homes
Restore this Grand Olde Dame
Here is an urban Victorian that has been owned many years by the same individual. The house has been divided into three separate units --- with the two units on the main living level rented and the lower level owner occupied. This is an ideal situation for the new owners to re-establish this as a single family home, or redevelop the units. The soaring twelve ft ceilings afford the charm that only a vintage Victorian can offer. where there is a great deal of deferred maintenance, there is also thebasic space for an imaginative and creative buyer! The lot is is very deep (6,270 sq. ft.) and could be a lovely garden, with its fruit bearing cherry and apple trees, and heirloom roses. The corner spot is ideal for tools and for creative artist work space.
- Main level: 2 units, each with living room, one bedroom, kitchen and bath plus an extra bedroom and sleeping porch.
- Lower level: Basement: 5 rooms and a bath
- Full basement: Two large workshop areas
- Laundry; washer and dryer
- Long driveway for off-street parking
- Reports Available: Mitts Structural Pest, Star General Inspection (April 25, 2003)
Probate sale with Independent Administration.
Offers submitted May 30th. Disclosures available at www.oneclickclosing.com
Email Rita for more information.